Wednesday, August 4, 2010

packing

Today I amused myself by seeing just how small I could make my luggage.









I'll publish pix of the fully-loaded bags when I have them. Here's the inventory:

BASE LAYERS
1 ballet-pink bodystocking
4 pair boy shorts
3 pair bikini briefs
4 thongs
zebra-striped bra (my "ze-bra")
turquoise bikini
black tank top
white tank top
camouflage wifebeater
lavender floral nightdress
lavender paisley scarf

I have so much cute underwear and no good reason to show it off. Story of my life.

DRESSES
turquoise plaid dress
orange A-line dress
red empire-waist dress
turquoise paisley tunic
blue flowered cotton lawn dress

SHIRTS
white empire-waist tank top
army green tee shirt
red "drama camp" tee shirt

PANTS
black "Jersey Royalty" booty shorts
black cotton long shorts
navy blue jazz-leg unitard

SHOES
silver Birkenstock thong sandals

OTHER
Toiletries and makeup: somehow this category ended up taking up a LOT more space than it should have. But every vagabond needs a good mascara.
Rain poncho.
Digital camera.
Laptop computer (Andy talked me into this. I already have to admit he was right, and I haven't even left the country yet.)
Earplugs, sleep mask, and travel pillow.
Wallet with photos of my niece and nephews.
Hebrew flashcards. Naturally.
Pouch full of lavender seeds. I travel in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment