:-) The nice hostel owner in Slovenia is mailing it to me, so we'll be sorted out soon, but in the meantime my apologies for the uncharacteristic silence of Circus Ninja. As soon as my laptop resumes being more than an expensive, shiny brick, I will be MUCH better about keeping in touch, as I miss you all and think of you every day.
I've spent the last ten days exploring Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, and the fortress at Masada. Next week I'll travel north to spend Sukkot with the family of my friend Noa. Can't wait!
I was wondering what had happened! I'm sorry about your charger, but that's so great that the hostel owner is sending it to you! Hope you're having a great time! Love you and miss you! p.s. - Danny can walk!!
ReplyDeleteGemar Chatimah Tovah! and take care of that charger - it's been to at least 20 countries by now...
ReplyDeleteTotally not related to your charger (which I'm glad is en route, by the way), but your niece started ballet school yesterday and took the ballet school board book that has her name on it and the doll that came with it (that you gave her when she was born) with her to the class. She played with the doll the whole way there and said, "Aunt Banana must have KNOWN I'd be a ballerina one day!" It was so sweet!!!
ReplyDelete