Tuesday, June 29, 2010

the East River

I'm very lucky, to live where I do. Andy said, "It's like you're at summer camp, too! Just like your students! But you're at Yuppie Camp. You know, you live in a nice area...you have a washer/dryer in the building...now go make me a lanyard. Out of money."

I came home from work today - kinda fried, again - and took a short nap, which worked very well, because by 7pm I had enough energy to go running in the park along the East River. It was beautiful, Naomi. And it smelled like being by the sea...well, also with sort of a gasoline smell, but what can ya do.

Midway through my run I threw in stretch kicks, 3 sets of 10 pushups with my feet up on a step, and a few tuck-ups on a bar. Oh, and 10 handstands, some of which had definite hang time. 'Getting there!

If I could just stop chowing down on cereal and pop tarts, I'd totally have a six pack by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment